Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Juan Garcia #999360; October 6, 2015



(Spanish) To the Solano family, I want to tell them to forgive me. While I am still alive I bring suffer to you all.  The harm that I did to your dad and husband, I hope this brings you closure to all of you.  I never wanted to hurt any of you all.  I received your card and I want to thank you all.

(English) For my family I love you all very much.  No matter what, remember my promise, no matter what, I will always be with you, please keep my promise.

(Spanish) To Maricela I want to pass my spirit to my mother-in-law, I leave you all with peace.

(English) I love you all, Warden I’m ready.



For additional information, please see this Associated Press article


1 comment:

  1. Glad to see that someone finally has the decency to address his victims!

    ReplyDelete