Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Joshua Maxwell #999408; March 11, 2010


I do, I want to address you, I am sorry. I don't know who you are. I am sorry I put you through some things that I can't take back. I am sorry. This isn't going to change anything. Sorry for putting you through this. This is creating more victims. I am sorry, I put you through this. I love you man, I love you. This is not gonna change anything. This person who did that 10 years ago isn't the same person you see today. I hurt a lot of people with decisions I made. I can't be more sorry than I am right now. I hurt the Lopes family, let this be a lesson. Your decisions affect everybody. Look after your sister for me. I am always gonna be with you. I love you too Shay I love you if you're listening I am sorry to be putting everybody through this. This is the end of this, time to move on. I hope this brings you peace, I am sorry. I told your sister my last words. Danielle, you know that I love you. You know that you have my heart, I've enjoyed these times. I love you little hef.


Offender information

For additional information, please see this Associated Press article




No comments:

Post a Comment