Thursday, February 27, 2014

John Alba # 999027, May 25, 2010


Yes, first I want to tell the victim's family, Wendy's family, I am sorry for taking something so precious to you and to my kids. I wish I could take it all back and change it, but I know I can't. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me. Please tell Robert and Eric, I love them. I hope they forgive me. To my family, thanks for being beside me, Sabrina, you are a wonderful daughter, I am proud of you. Jr., John, you turned out to be a great young man. Hector, you too. Amy, thank you for always being there. Tell your family I love them. To my family, I appreciate you always standing by me and everything ya'll have done. Tell everyone I love them. I'll be OK. You will too. Remember what asked you. Give my love to the grandchildren. Tell Jake and Mia, Papa Alba loves them. Okay Warden, let's do it, I love yall. I can taste it already. I am starting to go.


Offender information

For additional information, please see this Associated Press article




No comments:

Post a Comment