Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Willie Shannon #999086; November 8, 2006


All praises be to God. I would like to say to the Garza family, see my smile, it is not from happiness. I took a father, it wasn't my fault, it was an accident... God knows the truth. If my life could bring your father back, then let it be. Don't take my smile for Disrespect. If I see your father I will ask him forgiveness. I told the Judge the truth it was an accident. I'll smile and I am not sad. If my life could make you happy, be free. I'll say when I see him I'm sorry. I have no anger nor fear. Mom have no fear. Mommy I will be home when I get there.


Offender information

For additional information about the case, in which a federally protected witness was inadvertently killed in a random incident, please see this Associated Press article


No comments:

Post a Comment