Monday, August 5, 2013

Robert Neville Jr. #999293; February 8, 2006


Yes. Ms. Carolyn Barker, and Tina, I would like to apologize to you all. To Amy's sister, and everybody else here. I love you all. I hope you can find it in yourselves to forgive me and I hope all this here will kinda settle your pain and I hope the Lord will give you comfort and peace. And I just want you to know I am very sorry for what I have done. And if I see Amy on the other side, I will tell her how much you love and miss her and we will have a lot to talk about. Mom, Dad, and Charlotte - I am sorry for putting you through all this pain and stuff. I did talk to Brandon and I think I got a little stuff stopped. I love you all and I will see you on the other side. O.K.


Offender information

For additional information, please see this Associated Press article




No comments:

Post a Comment