Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Jasen Shane Busby #999201; August 25, 2004


Yes I do. I want to tell everyone, my family, thanks for standing by me. I want to tell Mr. and Ms. Gray and everyone that I didn't do what I did to hurt you all. I am sorry that I did what I did. I don't think you know the true reason for doing what I did, but Brandy and I had a suicide pact and I just didn't follow through with it. That did not come out in the trial. I am not trying to hurt you by telling you this. I am trying to tell you the truth. I want Cindy to know that I know she is out there -- and Vicente Hernandez that I love them. Thank you for all you have done and I want to make sure you are alright. That is all I want to say. I am ready. See you later. I am ready.


Offender information

For additional information. please see this Associated Press article


No comments:

Post a Comment