Friday, May 31, 2013

Dominique Green #999068; October 26, 2004


Yes. Man, there is a lot of people there. There was a lot of people that got me to this point, and I can't thank them all. But thank you for your love and support; they have allowed me to do a lot more than I could have on my own. Sheila, I wish I would have met you seven years ago; it would have been a lot easier. But I have overcame a lot. I am not angry, but I am disappointed that I was denied justice. But I am happy that I was afforded you all as family and friends. You all have been there for me; it's a miracle. I love you. And I have to tell Jessica I am sorry. I never knew it would come to this. Lorna, you know you have to keep my struggle going. I know you just lost your baby; but you have to keep running. Andy, I love you man. Tell Andre and them that I didn't get a chance to reach my full potential, but you can help them reach theirs. You needed me, but I just did not know how to be there for them. There is so much I have to say, but I just can't say it all. I love you all. Please just keep the struggle going. If you turn your back on me, you turn your back on them. I love you all and I'll miss you all. Thanks for allowing me to touch so many hearts. I never knew I could do it, but you made it possible. I am just sorry. And I am not as strong as I thought I was going to be. But I guess it only hurts for a little while. You all are my family. Please keep my memory alive.

For additional information, please see this Associated press article





No comments:

Post a Comment