Thursday, May 9, 2013

Cameron Todd Willingham #999041; February 17, 2004


Yeah. The only statement I want to make is that I am an innocent man - convicted of a crime I did not commit. I have been persecuted for 12 years for something I did not do. From God's dust I came and to dust I will return - so the earth shall become my throne. I gotta go, road dog. I love you Gabby. [Remaining portion of statement omitted due to profanity.]


Offender information

For additional information, please see Willingham's Murderpedia page. For further information, I encourage you to take the time to read this long-form New Yorker article that contends faulty science led to the conviction and execution of an innocent man




2 comments:

  1. I read the article in your New Yorker article link when it came out. I feel he was innocent.
    I was looking for this case in your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually. the article I read was much longer.

      Delete