Monday, April 8, 2013

Allen Janecka #684; July 24, 2003


First of all, I want to say God bless everyone here today. For many years I have done things my way, which caused a lot of pain to me, my family and many others. Today I have come to realize that for peace and happiness, one has to do things God's way. I want to thank my family for their support. I love you. I am taking you with me. You all stay strong. I love you. I also want to say thanks to the Chaplains who I have met through the years and who have brought me a long way. And I cherish you as my family and at this time...oh, Ken, my little son, I am coming to see you. Oh Lord, into your hands I commit my spirit. Thy will be done.


Offender information

For additional information, please see this Associated Press article. In additional, please see this previous Lost Words entry about Markum Duff-Smith, who hired Janecka to kill members of his family in an inheritance scheme




No comments:

Post a Comment