Thursday, March 21, 2013

Keith Clay #999238; March 20, 2003


I would like to say first and foremost to the Lord God Almighty that I am sorry and forgive me of every single solitary sin I have committed these 35 years I have lived upon this Earth. To the Varghese family, I would ask that you forgive me because I know you have suffered a great loss and I am truly, truly sorry. I know what you have suffered, but please grant me your forgiveness. I am truly sorry, and there is not a day that I have not prayed for you. And to my Mom, I love you. I am going to see the Lord. The Lord is my Shepherd. Let everyone know that I love them; this is not goodbye. I will see you later.


Offender information

For additional information, please see this Associated Press article


No comments:

Post a Comment