Monday, November 26, 2012

Vincent Cooks #927; December 12, 2001


Tell my family I love y'all. Watch out for Momma. Don't want to talk too much, I will cry. I'll just cry everywhere. I'm sorry, Teach, for not being a better son and not doing better things. It wasn't your fault. You raised me the way you should, at least I won't be there no more. I miss you, too. I see you there, you doing alright? I sent you a letter. Neckbone, there's a sheet, I got your name on it. Keep on writing, now. Write to the, hun. Charles, keep the right, now. You people over there. You know what these people are doing. By them executing me ain't doing nothing right. I don't weigh 180 pounds and 5'7". Take care, love y'all. Did Roger come up here yet? Tell Pat and them I love them. I'm gonna go ahead and let them do what their gonna do. Help your sister, see ya later Pat, love ya Becca. Do what you do, Warden.


Offender Information

For additional information, please see this Associated Press article


No comments:

Post a Comment