Monday, October 1, 2012

Adolph Hernandez #978; February 8, 2001


I want to thank my family for their help and moral support and for their struggle. It would have been a lot harder without their love. So, I am just going home. I will see ya'll one of these days. Just don't rush it. I will be there always. I 'll always be watching over you. I love you. Okay? Y'all be strong. God bless you. That is where I am going. I love y'all huh. I'll see y'all in Slayton, Texas. Dios te mandas contigo mi espiritu. (Spanish - God, I command my spirit to go with you.) Alabamos a Dios todos. (Spanish - We all praise God.) Amen Cuida mi familia. (Take care of my family.) I love you. That's it Warden.


Offender information

For additional information, please see this Associated Press article


No comments:

Post a Comment