Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Marvin Wilson, #999098; August 7, 2012


Bohannon, Peg and Kim, I love ya'll. Son, get your life right with Christ, also your mother. Give mom a hug for me and tell her that I love her. Ya'll do understand that I came here a sinner and leaving a saint. Take me home Jesus, take me home Lord, take me home Lord. I ain't left yet, must be a miracle. I am a miracle. I see you, Rich. Don't cry son, don't cry baby. I love ya'll. I'm ready. 


Offender information

Wilson, with a purported IQ of 61, was denied an Atkins stay by the Supreme Court and subsequently executed. In Atkins v. Virginia the court found that the execution of the mentally retarded violates the Eighth Amendment, though it gives latitude to states to make determinations of competence.

No comments:

Post a Comment