Friday, August 24, 2012

Jeffery Caldwell #938; August 30, 2000


I would like to extend my love to my family members and my relatives for all of the love and support you have showed me. I extend my special love to my daughter who I love greatly. I hope that you forever remember me. I hope that you will always cherish the love and the strength that I have provided you. My love for you will remain with you winthin your heart and in part of your soul. As to all my brothers I love you all with all of my heart. But during your time of departure from this earth plane you will have to face the judgement of God for the lack of love you have shown my aunt and my cousins. We were never brought up to be that way. As you know our parents brought us up to love one another no matter what. There was no love showed to my aunt or none of my cousins. I can forgive you all but you must ask forgiveness from God for how you have hurt our aunt and our family. I leave now at this moment to join my parents and my only sister whose lives were not taken by me. To all the fellows on death row, I thank you for the love that you have shown me and for the strength that you provided me. You all keep your heads up. As for my attorney's I thank you all for being there for me. As defense attorneys you have shown me a lot strength. May my love touch each one of you all's souls as I leave this body.


Offender information

For additional information, please see this Associated Press article


No comments:

Post a Comment