Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Charles Rector #721; March 26, 1999



The first statement I would like to make it’s my sister. I want her to know that every thing that is said, every move that is made, every motion, I hold it true to my heart. I hold it in my soul.

I want you to know that I am not guilty and I will say this to the family. I did not kill your daughter. Take it the way you want. Sorry for the pain.

Sister, I love you and will be there with you, to help you. I want to talk to you about being there by her. You know what I am saying. I want to thank you, thank you for the words. The dying words, you know. They mean a lot. Make sure he knows what I want him to know.

I want to quote a song that I wrote called "God Living with Us 24 Hours." It goes:

[Omitted]

Tell the kids I love them and I’ll be there. That’s all I have to say.


For additional information, please see this Associated Press article

No comments:

Post a Comment