Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Karla Faye Tucker #777; February 3, 1998


Yes sir, I would like to say to all of you – the Thornton family and Jerry Dean’s family that I am so sorry. I hope God will give you peace with this.

Baby, I love you. Ron, give Peggy a hug for me. Everybody has been so good to me.

I love all of you very much. I am going to be face to face with Jesus now. Warden Baggett, thank all of you so much. You have been so good to me. I love all of you very much. I will see you all when you get there. I will wait for you.


Offender Information


For additional information about Karla Faye Tucker's execution, the first woman executed in Texas since 1863, please see the following articles:

Michael Graczyk's coverage of the execution (AP)

On the media sensation (Houston Chronicle)

George W. Bush's moral wrangling in deciding to deny a brief reprieve (Houston Chronicle)

Karla Faye Tucker's Wikipedia entry



No comments:

Post a Comment