Monday, March 26, 2012

Kenneth Ransom #772; October 28, 1997


First and foremost I would like to tell the victims’ families that I am sorry. I'm not sorry because I feel like I am guilty. I am sorry for the pain all of them have gone through during holidays and birthdays. They are without their loved ones.

I have said from the beginning and I will say it again that I am innocent. I did not kill no one. I feel like this is the Lord’s will that will be done. I feel like I'm the instrument in hopefully abolishing the death penalty forever

I love you all. You know it. Don’t cry.

Tell my brothers I love them. You all be strong.


Offender information


For additional information, please see this Houston Chronicle story, as well as this previous entry in Lost Words



No comments:

Post a Comment