Friday, March 9, 2012

Earl Behringer #914; June 11, 1997


It’s a good day to die. I walked in here like a man and I am leaving here like a man. I had a good life. I have known the love of a good woman, my wife. I have a good family. My grandmother is the pillar of the community. I love and cherish my friends and family. Thank you for your love.

To the Hancock family, I am sorry for the pain I caused you. If my death gives you any peace, so be it.

I want my friends to know it is not the way to die, but I belong to Jesus Christ. I confess my sins. I have I have been baptized and I am going home to him

I am thankful to the Dallas Cowboys for giving me a lot of enjoyment these past years.

I'm going home.


Offender Information


For additional information, please see this Associated Press article



No comments:

Post a Comment